Unfortunately “Most People”
Should NEVER Go Into ANY Business…
Especially An MLM Home Business
Do Any Of These Attributes Describe You?
- You have a business/entrepreneurial mind set.
- You are willing to invest in your business.
- You Are GOAL DRIVEN.
- You commit to working a minimum of 8 – 10 hours a week.
- You are not looking for a “program”, but a real business.
- You’re excited about building a team, and working with your team.
- You are willing to attend Leadership Cruises, Workshops & Conventions.
- You’ll do the things other people are not willing to do… to succeed!
- You understand that… WITH FREEDOM COMES RESPONSIBILITY!
- You are COACHABLE — and will follow a simple series of steps. You have a passion and a purpose in life… and it’s not just about making money.
- You have a passion and a purpose in life… and it’s not just about making money.
The Bottom Line…
You are looking for that perfect home business that will give you the time, freedom and financial ability for you to pursue your passion, dreams and your purpose in life… and you are willing to do whatever it takes!
Is This You?
If Not… Then No Problem.
You May Be A Very Nice Person…
– I Just Don’t Want To Go In Business With You!
After 13 years with the NYPD I left to go full time in Network Marketing since I was making more money in a week with my part time MLM business than what I was making as a full time cop.
Sure enough, less than 2 years later that company went out of business. That was over 25 years ago.
Since then, it’s been quite a journey.
From being a Regional Vice President (RVP) of A.L. Williams (now known as Primerica) to becoming President of Nutramerica (flagship product - TrimSpa), to now being Master Distributor of TraVista Worldwide.
I am not an expert Blogger, Internet Marketer, Social Networker or Video Marketer. What I do know is what it takes to win in the MLM Home business arena… and that’s why I started this blog after many years of procrastination.
Over 25 year in this industry, I now find myself in the learning mode. I always prided myself of being a master recruiter. Several times I have recruited 20 – 30 people within a month’s time… and I did it the old fashion way of picking up the phone.
Now don’t get me wrong. There is absolutely nothing wrong with picking up the phone, and I will continue to do it as long as I am growing my MLM business. However, I soon realized that if you are not taking advantage of what the Internet has to offer, then you are leaving much on the table and not maximizing your business and income potential.
So here I am over 25 years later, and I now find myself as a student…
– doing “whatever it takes” to grow my MLM business.